The research groups are:
- Energy inputs and outputs, permaculture versus conventional
- Financial independence (making a livelihood from permaculture)
- Evidencing the impacts of permaculture practice and permaculture design
- Food Forests and Forest Gardens
- How a learning space impacts on education outcomes
- What is permaculture's point of difference?
- Permaculture and climate change
To join one of the research groups, please complete this very short form - this should take no more than three minutes.
Header photo: James Lockley. Shared under Creative Commons Attribution license.