Portugal Permaculture Research Convergence
Join the 10th - 14th October Portugal Permaculture Research Convergence:
Here, practitioners and researchers come together to build skills, share strategies, and develop a convergent research agenda. Different sessions emphasize challenges faced by each group.
• Accessible methods for monitoring and documentation
• Developing practitioner networks
• Designing action-research partnerships with researchers and land users
• Emerging themes and frameworks (and publication strategies) for transdisciplinary research
• Policy and funding trajectories and opportunities
• Developing a shared research agenda
For more information please send an email.