Newly created website around ecovillage research by Iris Kunze & the GEN research working group
We invite you to visit a newly created website around ecovillage research:
With this website Iris Kunze & the GEN research working group firstly want to support ecovillages who are approached by researchers. Secondly the intent is to provide an overview of the state of the art - for academics and ecovillages – on the so far scattered studies on ecovillages.
The website informs you about:
- news and events,
- publications in the area of ecovillage research (bibliography)
- the previous newsletters
- you can sign in for the newsletter and can send your contributions for it
A research guide for your research project is suggested:
- how to approach and research ecovillages (for researchers and journalists)
- a bibliography of the state of the art
- links to platforms and likeminded research networks
- ethical values for inclusive research
All this is the result of a voluntary work. The hope is for this website to provide a good platform and your contributions (e.g. for the website or the newsletter) and feedback are welcome.