Editors required for new permaculture journal
As part of PIRN we are developing a new online journal, Permaculture Research. It will be an interdisciplinary, peer reviewed journal that publishes high quality research on all aspects of permaculture. It will sit at the boundary of research and practice, serving academics and practitioners as both contributors and readers.
To strengthen our editorial team, we are seeking Assistant Editors from Africa, Asia and Latin America. Applicants need:
- a broad understanding of permaculture
- expertise in one or more of its aspects
- experience of teaching, practicing or researching permaculture
- a good grasp of written English
- access to skype
- one day a month to spare.
Previous experience of editing would be an advantage but is not essential. The position is unpaid.
Please contact email@example.com to discuss the role.